Satyam Shivam Sundaram Meditation Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India
DAY ONE – INITIATION
The Day 1 at the Meditation Teacher Training started with a healthy breakfast at Vanprasth Ashram in Ram Jhula, Rishikesh.
It was then followed by a silent walking meditation session near the Ganges.
Later, we all went to the the temple to get blessings for a good start of the new episode in every future-master’s life.
Shiva Girish welcomes everyone at their centre to share love, peace and joy with the help of meditation at their centre in Rishikesh, India.
Overview of 10-Day Meditation Teacher Training Program:
- Intensive weekly schedule with 1 day off a week includes meditation theory and practice.
- Daily practice of various passive and active meditation techniques.
- Detailed study of different meditation traditions, which will help to understand the development of meditation techniques over centuries.
- Detailed and in-depth instructions on active and passive meditation techniques.
- Meditation techniques taught during each course vary according to the groups’ interests and available teachers.
- Course program includes instructions on Pranayama (breathing techniques), targeting the understanding of the link between breath, body, mind and emotions.
- The course presents an opportunity to become a part of a very special spiritual community and start life-long friendships rooted in shared experience of learning, sharing and growing during the 10 days of the program.
To know more, visit www.satyamshivamsundaram.net or write us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Meditation Teacher Trainings can be booked from here: